State of Site5: June 2014
Welcome to June. It’s been beautiful weather for the past few weeks in my neck of the woods, and hopefully you’re experiencing the same where you are. Here is what we have been up to over the last month:
- We have been putting attention into our knowledge base to reflect the ever-changing web hosting landscape. This will ensure all our knowledgebase articles are up-to-date and new articles are added where necessary.
- Work on our new CRM backend continues at a good pace. We just completed a few more tests, fixed a few more bugs, and will be continuing our tests to ensure a flawless experience. The next phase will build on all this work and make sure we have all the features necessary.
- We have been developing new tools for automating contact with you, our customers, about issues pertaining to your account. Once this system is live, we will be able to send you targeted information directly about your account, such as when a new version of WordPress or Drupal has been released.
- We have fully made the switch to a new server monitoring system and taken the old one offline entirely. This has really boosted the visibility we have into server performance, uptime, and much more.
- We are also sponsoring Joomla Day Minnesota! If you’re in the area, you should absolutely check out this great conference taking place July 19, 2014.
- We currently have six job openings, including four Customer Service Specialist positions! I know you have what it takes, so apply today.
This month’s update reflects how much of the work we’re doing is going on behind the scenes. A lot of these things will eventually be unveiled and announced, so hang tight! Until next month, I leave you with this:
“There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.”